Frida Kahlo – The Perfect Gift Ideas for Frida Fans
Frida Mania? Yes, we have it! It’s contagious, and those that love her work can’t get enough of seeing her everywhere!
In celebration of Frida’s Birthday in July we have searched high and low for the perfect Frida gifts for you and your friends.
20 Unique Frida Gifts
1. Fridamania for Your Pup
This cute Frida dog collar is a statement piece! Frida Sugar Skulls 1.5″ & 2″ Width Custom Dog Collar – Buckle & Martingale – Caninus Collars. Purchase here
2. The Diary of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait by Carlos Fuentes
The intimate life of artist Frida Kahlo is wonderfully revealed in the illustrated journal she kept during her last 10 years. This passionate and at times surprising record contains the artist’s thoughts, poems, and dreams; many reflecting her stormy relationship with her husband, artist Diego Rivera, along with 70 mesmerizing watercolor illustrations. Purchase here
There are several Frida mugs available online, however this one is really cool with the packaging. Purchasing info here
4. Wooden Frida Earings
Authentic looking and creative. Check them out here on Etsy.
5. Frida Inspired Charm
This cute little Frida Charm would be perfect to clip on to keys or a chain. Another Etsy find here.
6. Frida Kahlo “Viva la Frida” Sandias Stick-on Pocket Patches – Patches for T shirts
Add to your clothes and create a new style! Just lay-out your t-shirt/sweatshirt completely flat and peel off paper backing and place the Pocket in the position you chose and press. Customize your style! From Etsy
- Stoic Green Day of The Dead Sitting Lady figurine measures 4″ Height, 3.25″ Long and 2.25″ Deep
- The figurine is made of designer resin and intricately sculpted with attention to detail. Check her out for purchasing here
8. Frida Kahlo: 30 Postcards
Frida Kahlo’s revolutionary art to life with these 30 stunning postcard reproductions. The colors are true and Frida’s self-portraits are exceptional. These tear-out cards make wonderful “thinking of you” notes for friends and fellow Frida fans…or keep them all for yourself. See here
9. Frida Kahlo Quote Dictionary Art Print
“Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic”. Handmade art quote from Likeable Type.
Beautiful bead pattern shows Frida’s portrait. Purchasing details here
11. Saint Frida the Fierce-Frida- Mexican Artist Saint T-Shirt
Etsy T-Shirt find from the Hancock Creative Shop. See more here
12. Frida Bath Bar
Beautiful packaging and a statement. Your sink will be captivated by the soap that says, “Yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you. From Seguin Gardens here
13. Kahlo: 16 Art Stickers (Dover Art Stickers)
Excellent sticker reproductions of Kahlo’s compelling works include The Broken Column, The Little Hart, The Dead Dimas Rosas at the Age of Three, Self-Portrait with Monkey, and twelve others. Outstanding additions to a personal collection, these stickers will also add instant interest to letters, notecards, and other objects.
14. 1000 Dot-to-Dot: Masterpieces
Reveal Frida in this twenty art masterpieces dot to dot puzzle. Extreme Zen time as you connect the dots! More here
15. For your sketching pencils – Frida Kahlo – Triple Pencils Case – Pencils Holder with a Frida design. Sold here
16. Frida Kahlo Art Printed Flip-Flops Women’s Beach Wear Sandals
Another pair of flip flops? These aren’t your ordinary pair. Check out the cool design here
17. STAMPENDOUS Frida Cat Wood Stamp
A unique design is found on this Stamp with a skull and cat pattern. See more here.
18. Party with the Frida Party Dress – Classy Vintage Party Cocktail Swing Dress with Belt
An attention fetter for sure, throw a party and wear the dress! Fridamania to the extreme. Take a look here
19. Frida Kahlo Floral Skull Glasses Case and Lens Cloth Set
Keep your sunglasses and spectacles safe with Mexican art and style icon Frida Kahlo. Check them out hereCheck them out here
20. Last but not least – the Frida Video!
Frida is a 2002 American film. It depicts the professional and private life of the surrealist Mexican painter Frida Kahlo. It stars Salma Hayek in her Academy Award-nominated portrayal as Kahlo and Alfred Molina as her husband, Diego Rivera. Purchase here
Hope you enjoyed these Fridiamania gift ideas! When you purchase from Amazon, we earn a couple dollars which in turn go to support this website; the hosting and maintenance time that it takes to keep this ArtandDesignInspiration up and running.