An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language.
The eyes truly are the window to the soul. When I am working on people portraits and animal portraits I am drawn to something that can’t be put into words.
My joy is found in art and expressing the soul of those that I look deeply at. Pets and people… all have something to express, it’s my pleasure to catch a glimpse and try to bring it to life. To create permanence and meaning.
Do you have a special fur baby in your life that you would like me to illustrate?
I work in colored pencils and pastels. The work I create is on the highest quality Archival papers and only the best materials. Polychromos, Caran D’Ache Luminance, Prismacolors, Carbothello pastel pencils, Pan Pastels.
For commissioned pet portraits, I request 1/2 before starting your portrait. The final payment is due right before I mail the final artwork to you. I keep you up to date on progress on social media.
- Each portrait is sensitively hand done and takes many hours over the course of a few weeks to complete
- I need at least 3 – 5 photos that show the pet and details as clear as possible
- The style of artwork will be similar to what you see on this page
- The artwork will be in colored pencils and pastels for backgrounds; if applicable and depending on the mood of the artwork and your fur baby
- The portrait is packaged safely and mailed to you – anywhere in the U.S. Also comes matted, ready for you to frame.
I’d love to work on a portrait for your fur baby. Please Email me for more info.
Thanks for looking!
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.